Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheAwesomeGem

Zyria Beta 0.5.3 Changelog [03/1/2019]

Recommended Posts

Hey guys! The Beta server has been updated to 1.1 alongside some changes and bug fixes. Check out what changed down below:

 

* Added Combo Ability. Combo Ability allows you to continuously hit your opponent without any damage immunity.
* Added Combo Ability to Training Sword.
* Added Ability Trigger sound.
* Added message to notify that you need both hands available to fire a ranged weapon.
* Added Shield Bash with chance 25% to Bow.
* Added Shield Bash with chance 25% to LongBow.
* Removed Bleeding Ability.
* Fixed death not properly triggered due to instant respawn.
* Changed Cooldown on Bo-Staff from instant to 0.6 seconds and the knockback scales accordingly.
* Increased Iron Greatsword Damage from 9 to 12.
* Increased Iron Halberd Damage from 7 to 10.
* Increased Iron Mace Armor Bash from 5 to 8.
* Increased Iron Mace Damage from 4 to 6.
* Increased WarAxe damage from 10 to 14.
* Increased Iron Flail Armor Based from 4 to 10.
* Increased Longbow damage from 1-9 to 1-10
* Increased Bow damage from 1-7 to 1-8
* Increased Slingshot Exhaust % from 30% to 60%
* Decreased Dagger Backstab from 500% extra damage to 400% extra damage.
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! The Beta server has been updated to 1.2 alongside some changes and bug fixes. Check out what changed down below:

 

* Increased regen speed by 2x.
* Added Reduced Movement Speed when wearing Iron Armor per armor.
* Added Increased Movement Speed when wearing Leather Armor per amor.
* Added Ability Combo to Dagger.
* Added Ability Shield Bash with 40% chance to Stone Hammer.
* Added LongBow does full damage when it's fully pullled, otherwise does 1 damage.
* Removed Shield Bash on LongBow.
* Removed Rock as Slingshot Ammo. It uses Arrows now.
* Decreased Iron Mace Damage from 6 to 5.
* Decreased Iron Mace Armor Bash from 8 to 6.
* Decreased Iron Great Sword from 12 to 9.
* Decreased LongBow velocity from 125% to 120%.
* Decreased Bo Staff's Knockback from 3 to 2.
* Decreased Bo Staff's Durability from 91 to 8.
* Increased Slingshot's Velocity from 55% to 60%.
* Increased Slingshot's Durability from 30 to 40.
* Increased Slingshot's Exhaust chance from 60% to 75%.
* Increased WarAxe Stun chance from 20% to 35%.
* Increase Spear's Projectile Damage from 150% to 200%.
* Increased Club's Exhaust Chance from 7% to 45%.
* Increased Short Bow Shield Bash to 30.
* Increased Iron Flail Projectile Knockback from 2 to 3.
* Increased Stone Hammer Armor Bash from 2 to 4.
* Increased Backstab damage from 400% to 700% of the original damage.
* Changed Iron Mace have instant cooldown.
* Changed Bo Staff cooldown to be instant.
* Disabled Waraxe stripping logs.
* Improved hit registration more.
* Improved the combo ability to make it more balanced.
* Fixed Bow Melee Attack triggering Armor Bash.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! The Beta server has been updated to 1.3 alongside some changes and bug fixes. Check out what changed down below:

 

* Added Smoke Bombs. Right click to throw it.
* Added Ability Concussion which gives player slowness and blindness for 3 seconds.
* Added Ability Concussion on Club for 65% chance.
* Added Shield Bash of 10% chance to Iron Sword.
* Added Weapon Melee Hit Range is now displayed on the lore. 
* Fixed Waraxe stun ability to be less overpowered.
* Fixed some Ability Triggered whilst you were blocking the hits.
* Fixed Shield Bash not working for non-projectile damage.
* Increased leather armor movement speed
* Increased Bo Staff Durability from 8 to 16.
* Increased Exhaust Slowness from 2 to 3.
* Increased Slingshot Exhaust chance to 90%.
* Increased Slingshot's velocity to 65% from 60%.
* Increased Spear's Base Damage to 8.
* Increased Stone Hammer's Shield Bash chance from 40% to 60%
* Increased Iron Mace's Armor Bash from 6 to 7.
* Increased Iron Flail's Durability from 90 to 131.
* Increased Iron Flail's Projectile Damage to 6.
* Increased LongBow's Projectile Damage to 15.
* Increased Bow's Shield Bash chance to 40%.
* Increased Bow's Projectile Damage to 10.
* Increased Training Sword's durability from 80 to 500.
* Decreased Bo Staff Damage from 2 to 1.
* Decreased Training Sword's damage from 1 to 0.
* Decreased Dagger Backstab damage from 700% to 500%.
* Decreased the speed of combo from 0.5 hits/sec to 0.7 hits/sec.
* Changed so that you only lose durability on the weapon if the hits are not blocked.
* Changed so that Backstab requires you to be 2 blocks or less distance to be able to trigger the ability.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! The Beta server has been updated to 1.4 alongside some changes and bug fixes. Check out what changed down below:

 

* Added Critical Hit now just ignores Armor Defense and gives you Full Damage.
* Added Arrows now gets removed from the world when the projectile lands.
* Changed so that you can now use Shield along with Spear.
* Improved on how ranged weapon checks are made. Now you can have offhand item with ranged weapon as long as it's not another ranged weapon.
* Fixed some other usability issues.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! The Beta server has been updated to 1.5 alongside some changes and bug fixes. Check out what changed down below:

 

* Fixed a bug where a weapon was getting replaced by a bow if switched pretty quickly.
* Fixed a bug where shield wasn't getting destroyed.
* Decreased Iron Mace's damage from 5 to 4.
* Decreased Iron Mace's Armor Bash from 7 to 6.
* Decreased Iron Halberd's Knockback from 1 to 0.
* Decreased Club's Concussion chance from 65 to 40.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We saw both the Mace and Halberds being abused heavily so we reduced their more powerful aspects. They should still be viable weapons for what they were intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I think the iron mace is still a lil too op. I didn’t even notice the changes and I still destroyed people with the mace. 1 battle = 80% of armor gone

not sure if armor is meant to die that fast

halberd was is also still strong. I can litterally win 1v1 with leather armor and a halberd against a iron armor. If its sopposed to be like that its fine but seems OP

if we are going for a bit more realism, bo should do more dmg to non armored players because IRL its actually pretty lethal. Otherwise its fine

also, bug report: shield still goes to negative durability

also  know a minor audio glitch but its hard to explain unless I demonstrate it

Edited by Kenshow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Kenshow said:

 

I think the iron mace is still a lil too op. I didn’t even notice the changes and I still destroyed people with the mace. 1 battle = 80% of armor gone

not sure if armor is meant to die that fast

halberd was is also still strong. I can litterally win 1v1 with leather armor and a halberd against a iron armor. If its sopposed to be like that its fine but seems OP

if we are going for a bit more realism, bo should do more dmg to non armored players because IRL its actually pretty lethal. Otherwise its fine

also, bug report: shield still goes to negative durability

also  know a minor audio glitch but its hard to explain unless I demonstrate it

Armor breaking too quickly is an issue we have noticed and will look into ways to make it last a little longer. We may reduce some Armor Bash values as well as increasing durability on Leather and possibly Chain. The Halberd will have a look at again. We forgot about the shield bug so thank you for the reminded. Added to the todo list. How do you replicate the audio glitch?

 

4 hours ago, Ghazrial said:

Halberd still has knockback.

Odd, it shouldn't have. We'll look into this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, 3antar said:

How do you replicate the audio glitch?

requires 2 players (maybe it will work on a animal idk) 

 

if you put a entity/player infront of a fence and you hold left click on the fence with the player very near the swing, itll completely spam the "swoosh" sound when you swing your weapon. Does that make sense? Maybe it'll work on other blocks but havent tested that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kenshow said:

Is it sopposed to disable both shields?da8f94e2e04b4c8eb1f2e87c83c388f9.gif

dbaad0323fb8da4cc62933b4026ded70.gif

 

 

That is an intended behavior of how cooldown on certain items work in Minecraft. It affect all items of the same type so that you can't switch to a different shield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd just like to suggest a few things.

 

Leather is almost pointless to use it's shredded so quickly there is almost little situations to use it in as if you plan to kite with it,your armor will break just from a  few hits. 

 

Chain mail armor has practically no purpose to use as the only reason to use it is the idea that you'd be faster than someone in full iron armor by like 1block in a race. Your armor at the start is already considerably low and then with it being shredded so quickly (Slower than leather,but shredded faster than leather nonetheless) 

Iron armor is practically the only good armor in the idea,that you can actually go through with a fight without having your armor completely broken it'll only be 50-75% broken afterwards. 

 

So from this,I'd just like to say pmuch armor shreds way too quickly Leathers have to kite for their existence because 8-10 hits,and your armor's gone,chainmail has no purpose to use as it's just a worse version of iron pretty much and after doing a fight you most likely won't have your armor on you anymore as it'll be broken and iron is the only decent as it still gets Shredded hard but you'll still have the equivalent of about a full leather set at the end of a fight.  It should be nerfed as to have it's armor durabillity and damage lowered,but that'll screw the weapon so something as shield bash with it could still make it usable even after a damage+

 

Armor shredding needs to be nerfed or how you quickly you lose armor bars from losing durabillity. 

 

Also on the topic of armor shredding flails are ridiclously good at this,it's simply a ranged and stronger version of the mace. Where the mace was nerfed for it's good dmg and armor shredding the flail now simply replaces that with the 10 armor durabillity shred per projectile hit and the 1-6 dmg with it.

Flails are so ridiclous,you can legitimately put on an iron/chain/leather set run around with a flail (as your only weapon)  and outdamage anyone that comes near you shred their armor like CRAZY  from a distance and still be in a safe distance from them and take barely any damage. 

 

Aswell polearms being nerfed to 4blocks,is good but they are still just a better version of iron greatsword. As they have the same reach as an iron greatsword would and still do more damage then iron greatsword does. Making it almost pointless to use it. 

 

Also speaking of items with 4block as reach are almost ridiclous in terms of melee weapons,they will always outclass 3block melee weapons as they can just simply outrange an individual while shitting out damage like crazy and if one happens to get close just use your shield and block their accounts and then continue to knock them away and shit out more damage over time. Now I know they have cooldowns on them and they won't do alot of dmg but as it is an iron greatsword while just spam clicking it better than just a normal ironsword and a halberd is better than both of them,you just simply do more damage over time. 

(also halberds are litterally just better version of iron greatsword does 1more dmg,it should be nerfed to do to 2 less dmg,so greatsword would do more,and halberd would still be usable and still good at any future cavalary pvp) 

A damage nerf wouldn't really do them well but the abillity to use a shield with 4+ block reach weapons being removed would make it heavily balanced as seeming you can't shield + ranged weapons,and these weapons are practically the ranged equivalent in melee in a sense it woud allow for legitimate counterplay as a ~3 block melee to fight against them without yourself using 4block melee weapons or just spamming flail. 

 

Also dagger does very very low damage,hitting people from behind does needs to do more damage or it's base damage needs to be increased. 

 

That's all I can really think of,just based off what me and friends have seen when we've tested out the combat. 

 

(also mace is really balanced,like actually serious when I say this good work) 

Edited by Ghazrial
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ghazrial said:

I'd just like to suggest a few things.

 

Leather is almost pointless to use it's shredded so quickly there is almost little situations to use it in as if you plan to kite with it,your armor will break just from a  few hits. 

 

Chain mail armor has practically no purpose to use as the only reason to use it is the idea that you'd be faster than someone in full iron armor by like 1block in a race. Your armor at the start is already considerably low and then with it being shredded so quickly (Slower than leather,but shredded faster than leather nonetheless) 

Iron armor is practically the only good armor in the idea,that you can actually go through with a fight without having your armor completely broken it'll only be 50-75% broken afterwards. 

 

So from this,I'd just like to say pmuch armor shreds way too quickly Leathers have to kite for their existence because 8-10 hits,and your armor's gone,chainmail has no purpose to use as it's just a worse version of iron pretty much and after doing a fight you most likely won't have your armor on you anymore as it'll be broken and iron is the only decent as it still gets Shredded hard but you'll still have the equivalent of about a full leather set at the end of a fight.  It should be nerfed as to have it's armor durabillity and damage lowered,but that'll screw the weapon so something as shield bash with it could still make it usable even after a damage+

 

Armor shredding needs to be nerfed or how you quickly you lose armor bars from losing durabillity. 

 

Also on the topic of armor shredding flails are ridiclously good at this,it's simply a ranged and stronger version of the mace. Where the mace was nerfed for it's good dmg and armor shredding the flail now simply replaces that with the 10 armor durabillity shred per projectile hit and the 1-6 dmg with it.

Flails are so ridiclous,you can legitimately put on an iron/chain/leather set run around with a flail (as your only weapon)  and outdamage anyone that comes near you shred their armor like CRAZY  from a distance and still be in a safe distance from them and take barely any damage. 

 

Aswell polearms being nerfed to 4blocks,is good but they are still just a better version of iron greatsword. As they have the same reach as an iron greatsword would and still do more damage then iron greatsword does. Making it almost pointless to use it. 

 

Also speaking of items with 4block as reach are almost ridiclous in terms of melee weapons,they will always outclass 3block melee weapons as they can just simply outrange an individual while shitting out damage like crazy and if one happens to get close just use your shield and block their accounts and then continue to knock them away and shit out more damage over time. Now I know they have cooldowns on them and they won't do alot of dmg but as it is an iron greatsword while just spam clicking it better than just a normal ironsword and a halberd is better than both of them,you just simply do more damage over time. 

(also halberds are litterally just better version of iron greatsword does 1more dmg,it should be nerfed to do to 2 less dmg,so greatsword would do more,and halberd would still be usable and still good at any future cavalary pvp) 

A damage nerf wouldn't really do them well but the abillity to use a shield with 4+ block reach weapons being removed would make it heavily balanced as seeming you can't shield + ranged weapons,and these weapons are practically the ranged equivalent in melee in a sense it woud allow for legitimate counterplay as a ~3 block melee to fight against them without yourself using 4block melee weapons or just spamming flail. 

 

Also dagger does very very low damage,hitting people from behind does needs to do more damage or it's base damage needs to be increased. 

 

That's all I can really think of,just based off what me and friends have seen when we've tested out the combat. 

 

(also mace is really balanced,like actually serious when I say this good work) 

 

Good suggestions there. We have fixed pretty much 90% of the issues you have mentioned. We will be looking at what we can do with dagger and we will most likely make iron armor more slower.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More shield bug info

The shield blocks damage, even when I'm not using it/right clicking.

the game thinks I have it up, even though I don't. I know because they can't dmg me from the front but they can from the back, just like a shield. also if they use an armor bash weapon, it disables my shield, even though I didn't even have it up.

If the bug happens, and I right click shield again, they are able to do damage to me again. 

Shield bug happens randomly but very often. not sure how to recreate it but it'll happen if you use shield time to time while fighting. 

 

Feedback

Flail is too OP.
21 hits destroy about 70% of armor and do a good amount of heart damage.
also, flail range isn't 3 blocks? as it says in the description. I assume you mean melee range but then where is the flail casting range? nobody melees with the flail

I think the flail does too much knockback, it doesn't make sense. maybe tune it down a little. It's very hard to counter the flail because they can spam it and totally kill your armor while they can't even get a hit off you because you go flying backward. The flail was abused a ton during today's mini pvp session with a few people.
Maybe a good solution is: Shield up = no flail knockback
also, the flail cast looks like a regular fishing rod with a red bobber. can you make it a silvery texture so it looks right?

------------------------------

Waraxe doesn't do much damage. naked, it does 3.5 hearts. And fully armored, it does half a heart. Realistically speaking, if you were striked by a charged war axe in real life, you'd die in minimum 2 hits. Right now I think its 3 hits.  Since you are going to make cooldown weapons do little to no damage unless its charged, I think you should buff it a little bit more.  

Wouldn't a waraxe do way more damage to a naked person than 3.5? 

(I just remembered that we have 2 rows of hearts, just hidden.)

It gets confusing and misleading because it says 14 damage on the description but it looks like its barely doing anything. I know u guys wanted to avoid confusion as much as possible, and this can be confusing to someone who doesn't know we have 2 rows of hearts

 

 

also, this will be fixed right?
unknown.png

 

also, I think if you have this much armor on still, you should have more than 1 nugget of armor even though the durability is low. might help with the armor points going down super fast. If you get the armor low enough, you can still have your pants and chestplate on, but you have 0 armor points, which doesn't make that much sense.

unknown.png

Edited by Kenshow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 know im using mace in this video,but I could use iron  sword aswell it'd take ~5-7 more seconds. 

or a flail aswell

 

 

 

btw Nerf flail knockback and its dura removal further please. 

 

 

halberd outclasses iron greatsword just does more dmg never a situation to use iron gsword over halberd 

 

aswell leather gets smashed this is just fists and its gets screwed  

 

 

tldr what i try say is that,what's the point of combat through pvp post server release if you are going to not only not recieve little to no loot after killing someone as their armor will probably be smashed to hell and all that of worth will be left is their weapon,but your armor aswell will either be broken or smashed to hell. 

Edited by Ghazrial
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kenshow said:

More shield bug info

The shield blocks damage, even when I'm not using it/right clicking.

the game thinks I have it up, even though I don't. I know because they can't dmg me from the front but they can from the back, just like a shield. also if they use an armor bash weapon, it disables my shield, even though I didn't even have it up.

If the bug happens, and I right click shield again, they are able to do damage to me again. 

Shield bug happens randomly but very often. not sure how to recreate it but it'll happen if you use shield time to time while fighting. 

 

Feedback

Flail is too OP.
21 hits destroy about 70% of armor and do a good amount of heart damage.
also, flail range isn't 3 blocks? as it says in the description. I assume you mean melee range but then where is the flail casting range? nobody melees with the flail

I think the flail does too much knockback, it doesn't make sense. maybe tune it down a little. It's very hard to counter the flail because they can spam it and totally kill your armor while they can't even get a hit off you because you go flying backward. The flail was abused a ton during today's mini pvp session with a few people.
Maybe a good solution is: Shield up = no flail knockback
also, the flail cast looks like a regular fishing rod with a red bobber. can you make it a silvery texture so it looks right?

------------------------------

Waraxe doesn't do much damage. naked, it does 3.5 hearts. And fully armored, it does half a heart. Realistically speaking, if you were striked by a charged war axe in real life, you'd die in minimum 2 hits. Right now I think its 3 hits.  Since you are going to make cooldown weapons do little to no damage unless its charged, I think you should buff it a little bit more.  

Wouldn't a waraxe do way more damage to a naked person than 3.5? 

(I just remembered that we have 2 rows of hearts, just hidden.)

It gets confusing and misleading because it says 14 damage on the description but it looks like its barely doing anything. I know u guys wanted to avoid confusion as much as possible, and this can be confusing to someone who doesn't know we have 2 rows of hearts

 

 

also, this will be fixed right?
unknown.png

 

also, I think if you have this much armor on still, you should have more than 1 nugget of armor even though the durability is low. might help with the armor points going down super fast. If you get the armor low enough, you can still have your pants and chestplate on, but you have 0 armor points, which doesn't make that much sense.

unknown.png

I have fixed all the bugs for the next update which should come out sometime tomorrow. We will most likely be nerfing flails as well.

 

@Ghazrial We have a custom armor system now which means we don't have to follow vanilla durability anymore. So we will definitely increase the armor's durability now especially for leather armor and reduce the speed when wearing iron armor. Also Iron Greatsword have the same range as halberd but have more damage as well as less cooldown. On the next update, weapons that are on the cooldown will only do 1 damage if not timed atleast 90% accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TheAwesomeGem said:

I have fixed all the bugs for the next update which should come out sometime tomorrow. We will most likely be nerfing flails as well.

 

@Ghazrial We have a custom armor system now which means we don't have to follow vanilla durability anymore. So we will definitely increase the armor's durability now especially for leather armor and reduce the speed when wearing iron armor. Also Iron Greatsword have the same range as halberd but have more damage as well as less cooldown. On the next update, weapons that are on the cooldown will only do 1 damage if not timed atleast 90% accurate.

now that is very epic gamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We hear the feedback regarding the current state of Combat and will be overhauling a ton of mechanics in tomorrow’s update.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! The Beta server has been updated to 2.1 alongside some changes and bug fixes. Check out what changed down below:

 

* Added Core Changes to how combat system is handled with the addition of armor damage.
* Added Detailed Party System. ("/party" for more info).
* Added Party GUI System.
* Added Custom Armor System.
* Added Armor now uses custom durability system.
* Added New Weapon Descriptions.
* Added Two-Handed Weapon System.
* Removed Iron Halberd Weapon.
* Added New Weapon Iron Pike.
* Added New Weapon Iron Lance.
* Added Ability Lancer which increases your attack range while riding a horse.
* Removed all default crafting recipes.
* Performance has increased 1.5x times.
* Spigot Server updated to the latest version.
* Changed it so that Custom Item Data is now edited directly from the Item instead of copying it which fixes multiple issues.
* Changed so that cooldown weapon does no damage until it's atleast 90% timed.
* Changed Anti-Calvary now works on any horses.
* Reworked Item Description System.
* Changed Leather armor durability of Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots from 78, 114, 106, 92 to 166, 242, 226, 196
* Changed Chain armor durability of Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots from 166, 242, 226, 196 to 266, 342, 326, 296
* Changed Iron armor durability of Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, and Boots from 364, 530, 496, 430 to 364, 528, 496, 430
* Changed Iron armor is now much more slower.
* Added Fire Arrow Ability.
* Added Ability Fire Arrow to Shortbow with 25% chance.
* Increased Shortbow Projectile Damage from 1-10 to 1-12.
* Increased Longbow Max Projectile Damage from 10 to 16.
* Removed Iron Flail's Projectile Knockback.
* Decreased Iron Flail's Durability from 131 to 32.
* Decreased Iron Flail's Armor Bash from 8 to 6.
* Decreased Iron Flail's Projectile Damage from 6 to 5.
* Added Ability Knockback to Slingshot.
* Decreased Slingshot Exhaust chance from 90 to 80.
* Decreased Iron Mace's Damage from 3 to 1.
* Decreased Iron Mace's Durability from 131 to 42.
* Decreased Iron Mace's Armor Bash from 6 to 5.
* Decreased Stone Hammer's Damage from 4 to 1.
* Increased Stone Hammer's Armor Bash from 2 to 3.
* Decreased Stone Hammer's Shield Bash from 60 to 50.
* Decreased Stone Hammer's Durability from 131 to 64.
* Increased Iron Waraxe's Damage from 14 to 20.
* Decreased Iron Waraxe's Shield Bash from 100 to 65.
* Decreased Iron Waraxe's Stun from 35 to 15.
* Removed Iron Waraxe's Knockback Ability.
* Decreased Bo-Staff's durability from 16 to 10.
* Increased Club's Damage from 3 to 4.
* Decreased Club's Concussion chance from 40 to 35.
* Increased Dagger's Backstab from 500% to 700% damage.
* Increased Dagger's Damage from 2 to 3.
* Decreased Dagger's Durability from 121 to 14.
* Removed Dagger's 2 Block Range for Backstab.
* Decreased Pitchfork's Damage from 3 to 1.
* Increased Pitchfork's Durability from 80 to 500.
* Removed Pitchfork's Knockback Ability.
* Added Increased Range Ability for Pitchforks.
* Improved Chat Messages especially with usernames.
* Fixed being able to combine weapon/armor.
* Fixed Shield Bug.
* Fixed Glitchy Death Animation when you join.
* Fixed Weapon Hit sometimes didn't register or damage got ignored.
* Fixed Weapon Data sometimes gets transferred to a different item.
* Fixed Durability of weaponand shield either lose faster or slower randomly.
* Fixed some armor bugs.
* Fixed couple of other minor bugs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shield disappears if I use 1 handed weapon with a shield. It should just warn me, not delete the shield.

The shield also disappears randomly, not sure why because I wasn't paying attention but it disappears when it's in my offhand even tho the durability was all the way high. Went through like 5 shields in 3 mins 

Lance texture is translucent/a bit see through
Also, isn't 5 seconds a bit too long for a cooldown? especially if it only does 4 damage? I don't know much about lances but I know they are used by cavalry. Still, even if you went against another horse rider the lance wouldn't be much help 

29948bc9495dc1cfc15a648b742a5b44.png

 

The short bow doesn't make sense RP wise. Like why would it shoot fire? Could it be because it has some "magic" on it or the friction made it hot or something? Personally, I think you should find another offensive advantage for bow instead of fire. The fire is cool but it doesn't make sense. Fire could be something you add to a weapon by a magic user or something if there is light magic in Zyria 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Kenshow said:

The shield disappears if I use 1 handed weapon with a shield. It should just warn me, not delete the shield.

The shield also disappears randomly, not sure why because I wasn't paying attention but it disappears when it's in my offhand even tho the durability was all the way high. Went through like 5 shields in 3 mins 

Lance texture is translucent/a bit see through
Also, isn't 5 seconds a bit too long for a cooldown? especially if it only does 4 damage? I don't know much about lances but I know they are used by cavalry. Still, even if you went against another horse rider the lance wouldn't be much help 

29948bc9495dc1cfc15a648b742a5b44.png

 

The short bow doesn't make sense RP wise. Like why would it shoot fire? Could it be because it has some "magic" on it or the friction made it hot or something? Personally, I think you should find another offensive advantage for bow instead of fire. The fire is cool but it doesn't make sense. Fire could be something you add to a weapon by a magic user or something if there is light magic in Zyria 

Can you please show me a video of the first issue? I cannot seem to reproduce it. Thanks for the feedback like always!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Member Statistics

    110
    Total Members
    57
    Most Online
    ashtray
    Newest Member
    ashtray
    Joined
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

×
×
  • Create New...