Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saradunan

What character do you plan on making?

Howdy, tis they boy Saradunan.

Just wandering what characters everyone is planning to roleplay as when Zyria RP releases out of interest.

Probably some Northern with a great Mercenary Guild hidden deep within the snows.

Maybe an old Hermit who spends time fishing, a man who has had a rough past.

Perhaps a Soldier, keeping the law and the order.

Who knows 🙂

• Thanks 1

Most likely traveller constantly seeking the knowledge of magic and other creatures, a scholar so to speak.

Or an  apothecary seeking to help others without reward, putting the needs of others before his own.

Could be a man with a thirst for blood, death, and power. Based off of Kefka from FF6.

Could be anyone of these, but nobody will know until the server opens (except me of course) 

• Thanks 1

I'm personally still massively conflicted on what to play as I don't usually play as a human on roleplay servers and often have a hard time getting creative with one. Heck, I didn't have the time to think about what to play as here lately.

But my vague thoughts would probably be:

A reclusive farmer that maybe owns a grape farm / makes wine. A farmer that has a monopoly on something and is one hell of an opportunist. Doesn't matter how it makes one feel. If it's money, she'll have it all. She's literally the monopoly man.

Some smelly weird "druid" that's in actuality just a hobo that likes to dance naked at nights, and is actually a pretty chill dude once approached. Think of Shaggy mixed with Gandalf, except he lives in a dumpster and lives life as he makes of it, while giving advice to the troubled youth.

A bookworm with a nasal voice and glasses that's apart of some organization, be it official or religious. Prim and proper, hard to find any faults till you discover a side where she is a lowkey appreciator of adult books, and will even get into heated debate arguments about the plot, which book is the best, which character is objectively best looking etc, it matters not, for she will absolutely demolish you with her passion for the more sinful books. She is basically the IRL paperwork girl that's all professional and perfect, but has a closet interest for shitty fanfictions and will kill you if you choose Edward over Jacob.

I may play one of these, or none at all and go with something completely different. I'd prefer not to give too many details to begin with.

• Thanks 1

I plan on making a rough and tough blacksmith that loves the forge and is at home deep in the mine. He is blind in one eye due to an accident in the forge. I plan to add more information on this character soon,

An insane animal farmer bent on taking over Namoria with his mass herds of selectivity bred hogs

• Like 1