Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Capace

Capace's Teaser Art/Illustrations

Hello everyone! I am very excited to share with you some illustrations/art I have completed in the past month or two. I started a couple of months ago and plan on continuing my work so I can share all of my creations with the community. The images that I have created so far have had no intended purpose except for to be pleasing to the eye... 

My wish is to create some fantastic scenes in order to help promote Zyria in every way possible. These scenes will be made to serve as teaser art, containing potential roleplaying scenarios that could occur within the world of Zyria. With that being said, here are examples of my previous work:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ytslqlJ.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZXFWW3X.gif

hOuBtKL.gif

1egkwpf.jpg

eDeCw99.jpg

Now that you have seen my previous work and what I have the ability to do, I need suggestions and feedback from the community as to what kinds of roleplay teasers I should have represented next. Let's use this as a great way to advertise the server we are all looking forward to playing in the future.

Using the following format, please post ideas for scenarios that you would like me to create and I will do my best to create each one. Please do not waste your time with a pointless, unnecessary, inappropriate, or any suggestion that is just a meme or a joke. These take me awhile to create and I want to work on something that will be beneficial to Zyria. Now, onto the post format:

Discord (So we can stay in contact if you or I have any questions):

Teaser Art Suggestion (Please be as detailed as possible):

Other Comments:

• Like 5

Discord: Coolcat#8990

Teaser Art Suggestion: A bit of a simple one, but an explorer-looking person on a cliff overlooking the expansive plains below, where a group of the natives of the land are travelling. In the background, there's a sunset.

Other Comments: What are the limits of our suggestions? Will you make builds for these teasers? How much can be rendered at a time?

• Like 1

Discord: you know

Teaser art Suggestion: people bartering/trading items since that’ll be a big part of Zyria!

Other: the snow one really caught my eye, looks good 👌

Edited by Kenshow
  • Like 1

The first of many teaser art illustrations have been completed! Feel free to save the image and send this beautiful eye candy to your friends!

mal2ue2.png

Discord (So we can stay in contact if you or I have any questions): I'm on the zyria discord server under Tobi

Teaser Art Suggestion (Please be as detailed as possible): A seige event from the perspective of an archer on the wall.

Other Comments: This is great, I love it!

Discord (So we can stay in contact if you or I have any questions): AguilaPapi#4410

Teaser Art Suggestion (Please be as detailed as possible): Young adventurers hiding from a wild Werewolf. The setting and environment is all up to you 😛

Other Comments: Very good art. I appreciate your offer as well!

Edited by DamnDaniel (Aguila)
  • Like 1